Thursday, May 6, 2010

ZOMG. I Just Doubled the Size of my Staff!

Shit is getting real around here, folks. I want to welcome a few new cats to the blog.

MzrX lives in the greatest city east of Kansas, South of Iowa, North of Arkansas, and West of St. Louis. I've known him for about a year, and along with video games, we share a passion for LOST. He and his wife just bought a house, so be sure to mooch off him and his new tax credit.

NIN and I go way back to 2004. He was the Video Game Buyer at the company I worked at as a Sales Associate. I'm not going to say the name of the company we were both at, but I will say that right now a Big Mac Value Meal is worth more than a share of this company's stock. Anyway, NIN was actually critical in that company taking notice of the value of selling games, and was one of those guys that if you emailed him a question about an allocation, he would actually help you out and hook you up. He also helped me get into Xbox Live. He was like "Dude. You need to get Live and play some Halo 2". My Descent into Depravity pretty much began there. He's still in the gaming industry in California. TL;DR managed to get a recent snapshot of him:

4 comments:

  1. Their stock price is better than the last company NIN and I worked at together. Two shares won't buy you a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger at Wendy's.

    Also, LOL, hidden Dying Fetus shout-out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice image...that's a striking similar likeness...and for my first contribution, I'll be sharing my thoughts on the Hale Beta that I've been playing all week...oh wait; you already did that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I believe we've known each other since 2003...maybe even 2002. And don't hate on that company we worked for too much. They are one of the few entertainment retailers who are still posting profits quarter after quarter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're right; I think its at least 2003, maybe 2002. I just don't want to admit that I'm old.

    ReplyDelete