Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TL;DR Gamefly Deal of the Week.

Time to put on my corporate whore hat. Big fan of the Gamefly. Their games get to you in a good time frame, they have good customer service, and their games are in pretty good condition.  The main reason I go there is because their used game sale prices are rarely beatable. In addition, if you've used Gamefly for 6 months, you get 5% off all purchases, and 10% if you've been there for a year.

This week's good deal is The Conduit for the Wii. At $14.99, a pretty good Wii title for the non-6 year old Wii gamer. Sega tried to venture in the Wii market with more mature titles like MadWorld and House of the Dead OVERKILL. While I question their judgement for putting out more mature titles on a console that's overly family and causal gamer friendly, I do give them an A for effort. IGN gave the title a good rating, but this one slipped a bit under the consumer radar.

Buy it here.


If you're not a member, sign up. Use me as the referral to get me some cool shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment