Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Commentary, Outsourced Edition.

Today's commentary comes from my main man Lord Bling over at Ryan the Angry Midget and Friends. Lord Bling and I have been friends for at least six years. A hardcore gamer who works in the gaming industry, he posted a good op-ed about the state of Modern Warfare 2. You can read it here:


I agree with him on all points, especially that Multiplayer is a total glitch fest. While the news regarding MW2 lately has involved drama between Infinity Ward and Activision, what needs to be addressed is the fact that the biggest entertainment release of all time and standard bearer for contemporary military FPS is pretty much being ruined by retards like this. While I did break down and download the DLC last week (peer pressure is a bitch), it definitely has proven not worth the $15, nor has it brought me back to MW2 at all. Lord Bling explains it all for you.

TL; DR- Click the link.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the props. I'll tag this site on my next post there too.

    tl;dr - learn to read, it's not that long

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I'm not the only one who is choosing BFBC2 over MW2:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/08/arts/television/08battle.html

    ReplyDelete